AED/Defibrillator First Responder Kit is the perfect companion for AED (especially to be stored inside the AED cabinet). First Responder Kit comes with what you need in an emergency situation to use with an AED as well as PPE (personal protective equipment) for performing the CPR (sudden cardiac arrest) situations. This resuscitator kit has everything in the unofficial AED green color durable nylon bag with a zipper and a hook.
This kit is designed for real-life use.
- AED ESSENTIAL COMPANION KIT - Perfectly complements AED Defibrillator, everything neatly packed inside the included First Responder Pouch.
- FOR AED USE TOOLS - 1 Clothing Sheers, 3 Disposable Razors, 2 Alcohol Wipes.
- FOR RESUSCITATOR KIT TOOLS - 1 Latex-Free Glove, 1 CPR Pocket Mask, 1 Way Valve, 2 Gauze Pads.
- DURABLE WOVEN GREEN RESPONDER BAG - Complementing typical AED signs, the green bag signifies the use with AED, preferably stored with the AED inside an AED cabinet.
- BONUS CPR & AED INSTRUCTION POSTER - Small size simple instruction poster to be placed inside or next to the AED Cabinet (or use as a reference during an emergency).
Does NOT Replace the First Aid Kit: This is not a traditional first aid kit. It is designed specifically for use with an AED as it contains all the tools design in a cardiac arrest situation.
Includes ADULT CPR Mask: This kit only includes an adult size mask. Most cardiac arrest requiring AED occurs for adults. If you would also like to purchase additional masks and 1-way valves (for infant).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.